adagio breezes

Full is not heavy as empty, not nearly my love...

2005-09-10

Pretty Cool

As I write this, I am getting ready to take off for the Baylor football game today. It should be a good time and the Baylor Bears look to be 2-0 for the first time in a while.
This week was pretty cool. Work was work, but I went to a training class at Executrain Austin on Thursday and Friday. It was an SQL server class geared to Access people moving to SQL server. But I did learn some tricks that I can use in my everyday tasks. Hopefully work will pay for the next one in the series. With those 2 classes under my belt, I can pass 70-229 no problem.
I also went running in the new neighborhood. It was different and there is a cool breeze going through the whole way. It's nice now, but the wind is gonna sting come winter time.
I'm off to spend 2.89/gallon on gas and grab some chow. I'll see y'all at the game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home