adagio breezes

Full is not heavy as empty, not nearly my love...

2006-01-01

Happy 2006!

Welcome to 2006
Hello to all. Yes, I know it has been a while since my last post, and I apologize for my lack of updates. Since my last post, I've been to Colorado and Wyoming. Sold an XBox 360 on ebay and spent New Years in Houston with my family and Cary Porter.
I've seen several movies that were cool, like Walk the Line, Munich, Just like Heaven, Syriana, Good Night and Good Luck, The Producers, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Cheaper by the Dozen 2.
And I saw some that I was like, "Ehhh, I'd rather be playing Halo 2" including The Lion Witch and the Wardrobe and Jarhead. I haven't seen King Kong and I probably won't since its quite long and I kinda already know what happens. Come on here, can I get an intermission?
Oh, I also have a MySpace account here www.myspace.com/shadyrudy so feel free to add me to your buddy list. I'll probably use it to post blurbs on my friends' pages and to get any updates on their lives, too. I've pointed them to come here for updates, though. I dunno, I have more content here than there, so I'll keep em coming here for my updates.
Any Goals?
One thing for sure that I want to do this year is run in the Freescale Marathon. (Why is the web address still MotorolaMaraton.com? They split up, a few years ago!) After the Holidays, I am not in top form anymore, like I was in August. But that's going to change here in a hurry. With my training for that, I'm bound to lose plenty of weight. But my goal weight is 165, though I'd be happy with anything below 175. You could call 165 the stretch goal. Dell people, we know all about the stretch goal! I know, you think that's too thin for me. Especially for those that last saw me when I was around or 240. Yea, that was a long time ago, but there are those who haven't seen me since 1996 or so. (C/O '96, I'm looking at you!) Needless to say, I've paid my dues around Townlake and I'm ready to start it up again after a few months off.
Looking forward to:
Lady Bear Conference play
Baylor Baseball
New Car(I know, this makes the 3rd year I said I was going to get one, but take it easy!)
Unity Night - Porter, you better be there!
Austin Wranglers Arena Football
Baylor Football
Hopefully returning to New Orleans.
Hopefully a trip to Paris, France.
Xbox 360 of my own.
Nintendo Revolution
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Hanging out with my friends every chance I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home